JERK (stylized as JEЯK) is a Robloxian production company formerly owned by Gavent Networks to handle productions created for services and platforms outside of the Gavent Networks suite of television channels. This has included productions and co-productions for other Robloxian television networks, and more recently, Robloxiwood film productions as well. JERK also serves as Gavent Networks' distribution arm for its television programming. The company began as Gavent&Company on November 11, 2014; it was renamed and refocused as JERK on April 29, 2016. On October 18, 2016, JERK was spun off from Gavent Networks, during production of their debut film, due to Gavent Networks wanting to focus on ROBLOX TV. However, ownership remained the same at the time.
On March 31, 2017, AGavent announced his departure from Robloxian media. As part of his departure, JERK was acquired by rTV Networks; it was initially held through its rTV Networks Gavent division which owned most of the former Gavent Networks, prior to the integration of GN's television properties into rTV Networks proper; then owned directly by rTV Networks once rTVN Gavent was dissolved. On December 2, 2017, rTV Networks sold JERK to Lava Lamp Entertainment, a move which rTVN owner BenzBot states will "help the network better focus on its vibrant Robloxian television properties".
Programs produced by JERKEdit
- Gavent+ (2014-2016, for Blox, with rTV Productions)
- Small Talk (2014-2016, for Blox, with rTV Productions)
- Wonderland (2014-present, for RN, with Mix Productions and Roblox Networks Television)
- ROFlix Investigates (2015, for RoFlix)
- Bruce Wayne (TBA, for GTV, with Ultra Studios, Route 66 Productions, and The Unknown Studios)
Films produced by JERK Edit
- Carlo County Outlaws (2017, with ZZR Studios)
- Bruce Wayne: Court of Owls (TBA, with Ultra Studios, Route 66 Productions, and The Unknown Studios)
- Untitled Bruce Wayne Sequel (TBA, with Ultra Studios, Route 66 Productions. and The Unknown Studios)