Hexahedron Television Networks (formerly known as Hexahedron Media Networks, and Grammar Communications) is a American Robloxian television conglomerate founded on August 17, 2015 but relaunched on January 1, 2017 after being acquired by Darts Media Group, and when it's previous owner returned to Roblox in March 2017 under the new account named, Overwxtched.
While Dipper Fresh Studios was a semi-active group, it was facing slight declines in membership across its groups. The company went into restructuring on August 17, 2015, which led to the founding of company predecessor Grammar Communications. Dipper Fresh Communications shut down on September 21, 2015 as part of a consolidation of the company, however it was relaunched on October 1, 2015, and given control of the RMC-branded channels. The remaining channels continued to be owned by Grammar, now renamed Hexahedron Media Networks.
However its initial owner, DragonDipperBlossom announced his departure from Roblox, the company was declared defunct in December 31, 2016 after it was sold to another media company called Darts Media Group, in which later relaunched Hexahedron a day later with a new logo, and therefore changing its named to Hexahedron Television Networks.
It's previous initial owner, DragonDipperBlossom returned to Roblox in March 2017 under a new account named Overwxtched, and shortly afterwards, he again took over the company while it continues to being owned by D.A.R.T.S..
Divisions and subsidiaries Edit
- Hexahedron Link
- RMC Media Networks
- Owl's Hoot Media (joint-venture with Bloxia) (declared defunct on June 14, 2017)
- Voyager Television Communications (joint-venture with Mighty Networks)
- Crime + Mystery
- Hexahedron Horizons
- Hexahedron Infinity
- Roblox Movie Channel (advised control by RMC Media Networks)
- Motion (advised control by RMC Media Networks)
- RMC En Español (advised control by RMC Media Networks)
Cancelled channels Edit
- Hexahedron Select (2015)
- Hexahedron Odyssey (2016)
- Hexahedron Sci-Trek (folded into Hexahedron Knowledge, became the now-defunct, Knowledge)
- Hexahedron Home & Leisure (2015)
- Hexahedron Landscape (2016)
- Hexahedron Pharmacy (2015)
- Hexahedron Anime Channel (2015) (programming library transferred to Motion and Hexahedron Infinity)
Attempted lawsuit Edit
On September 13, 2015, Hexahedron filed a lawsuit against XTV Communications, after DragonDipperBlossom (now Overwxtched) noticed that that company had been creating new channels, companies, and logos based off HMN properties. The case was set to take place on September 26, 2015, exclusively broadcast on BBN News. The lawsuit was dropped when ItsMightyFox stated that he apologized to Dragon, saying he should of asked permission to use the properties.