AAK Network, also known by its initials AAKN, is a Robloxian general entertainment television channel founded on June 22, 2017 by AwesomeAlexK, and the network launched the same day. The channel timeshares with teen/adult-oriented programming block Greenex during the late night and early morning hours. During the morning, it airs news and talk shows. During the rest of the daytime, it airs ROBLOX movies and other shows. At evening and night, it airs news and talk shows before continuing into Greenex for the remainder for the night.
|The Weekly Blox||June 22, 2017|
|The Thinking Cap||June 26, 2017|
|AAKN Wheel of Fortune||July 6, 2017|
- Dragon (2017-present)
- Press Your Luck (2017-present)
- Redwood Caves (2017-present)
- Kidnapped (2017-present)
- SM64 Bloopers (2017-present)
- Greenex's MLG (2017-present)
- theodd1sout (2017-present)
- Beavis and Butthead (2017-present)
- Family Guy (2017-present)
- Rick and Morty (2017-present)
- 50 Shades of Funny (2017-present)
- All Grown Up (2017-present)
Former acquired programmingEdit
- Hole in the Wall (June 22, 2017 - July 10, 2017) - withdrawn for "lack of quality" as stated by AAK Co. executives. It is being replaced with Wheel of Fortune and Redwood Caves.
With this lawsuit, AAK Network has withdrawn all Joshua World Production material from its network, leaving this letter: https://pastebin.com/ZeGwgzMM
- AAK Network has gotten #1 in roTV 's "Top Channels" list by views 6 weeks straight.
- AAKN has gotten #1 on BBS Player 4 times and got #2 one week.
- AAKN's highest peak of live viewers happened during June 26's debut of The Thinking Cap which morning and evening combines(4 and 7 viewers that hour), claimed a total of 11 viewers that watched the show live, meaning the Thinking Cap at a time attracted double the hourly viewer average to AAKN.
- The most popular timeslot on AAKN/Greenex is from 4PM-5:30PM(central).
- The least popular timeslot was from 7 PM until 10 AM.
- The channel was removed from BBS Player as well as AAK News , as BBS had "little to no benefit" to the company, active November 5th, 2017.
- A new concept logo was also introducted by TheMagRBLX for the network to fit the parent company's new rebrand.